Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Review of The Simpsons - "Treehouse of Horror XVI"

The Simpsons episode "Treehouse of Horror XVI", which aired Sunday, was pretty good. The opening with Kang and Kodos was the best part of the episode. The first segment "Bartificial Intelligence" was good, but I didn't like it's ending. The second segment "Survival of the Fattest" was pretty good, the way most of the characters died was hilarious. The third segment, "I've Grown a Costume on Your Face" was great, the best part of the episode, but Dennnis Rodman at the end didn't really need to be there. I give this episode a B+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home