Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Comeback

The other day I was looking at this piece of shit "blog". It's really embarrassing. This is without a doubt the shittiest blog on the internet. I may post on this blog more, or I may not. If I do I surely won't post things like "Review of South Park - Ginger Kids", "Another Hilarious Ron White Joke", or "New Episodes Schedules - Revisited" again. Jesus, I think I thought there were people who liked the exact things as I did who visited the blog regularly and relied on it for their news and reviews of TV shows. I know longer give a fuck about Dilbert or Ron White, and my interest in Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, etc. is much lower now than it was then. If you have read any of my previous blog posts I am sorry that you wasted your time with this bullshit blog. Perhaps from now on this could be a decent blog. If I decide to continue blogging. Or I might just get a new account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home